Moniga Porto offers a complete range of services for the winter and the summer storage for boats up to 20 tons.
The 4200 square metres hangar designated to the storage of the boats and the 800 square metres of uncovered boatyard are right in front of the marina. The safety of the area is guaranteed by the 24-hours video surveillance and the night watchman service. Boats are being handled with a 20 ton lifting crane and a 20 ton self propelled trailer.
Indoor boat hangarThe best solution in order to protect your boat from climatic events is storing it in the hangar. Our boat hangar is right in front of the harbour. This allows us to carry out handling operations in just a few minutes.
Main features of the indoor storage:
outdoor boat storage
- Safety. 24-hours video surveillance and night watchman
- Protection against climatic events like: ultra – violet radiations (causes opacity), rain and extreme weather
- Better performance and convenience. Engines and keels are protected from algae and osmosis.
- Boats in the hangar are easily serviceable: engines, propellers and outdrives can be easily serviced
- Boats are less likely to damage the environment in case of oil spills
The outdoor storage solution is perfect for sailing boat owners as there is no need to dismast. The area is right in front of the hangar.
Annual, Seasonal (Winter or Summer), Monthly and Weekly packages/contracts are available.
between 1 October and 30 September (boat lifting, keel cleaning with high – pressure system, winter preparation of engines, winter battery recharging, daily boat towage - service during the summer season)
between 1 October and 31 March (boat lifting, keel cleaning with high – pressure system, winter preparation of engines, winter battery recharging)
between 1 April and 30 September (with daily towage service)