The marina is located on the Western shore of Lake Garda, in the heart of the enchanting “Coast of Lemons and Castles”.

Moniga has medieval origins. Proof of it is the 10th Castle with its mighty rectangular walls and the old town insight of it. Facing the castle there is the church of San Martino, one of the oldest parish churches of the Riviera, consecrated in 1454.

It is also called “Town of Chiaretto”, due to the Chiaretto wine produced here. This rosè wine is also called “one night wine” because of the particular vinification technique.

Moniga is home to the annual wine Festival “Italia in Rosa” (Italy in Pink), where rosè wines from the whole country meet several international rosè wines.

Therefore it can be considered a key destination during a food tasting journey. The wide range of accommodation and the unforgettable landscapes of a town located between Lake and countryside work together in order to make your stay even more enjoyable.


Moniga Porto is easily accessible all year round due to its location near the highway A4 Milan-Venice. The heliport of Montichiari and the airports of Bergamo, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Verona are also in the immediate vicinity.

Distance from Moniga to:

Highway A4, exit Desenzano del Garda9 km
Highway A22 "Brennero", exit Affi44 km
Brennero – Austrian border275 km
Airport Catullo - Verona44 km
Airport Orio al Serio - Bergamo86 km
Airport Milan-Linate128 km
Airport Milan-Malpensa171 km